Here is a working collection of frequently asked questions (FAQs). If you have a question or feedback, please use the contact form at Perishable Press. Thank you.
Current with latest WordPress?
Yes, our WordPress books are current with the latest version of WordPress, currently 6.1.
Printed copies available?
No. Due to the insane cost of printing and shipping, all of our books are PDF/eBook format only.
How to get the books?
Here is an overview of how to purchase and download any of the books or items sold here at Perishable Press Books.
- Read and agree to the Terms of Purchase
- Add your book or item to the cart and proceed to the checkout page
- After making payment you will be redirected back to this website
- Check your email for your account and purchase information*
- Log in and visit Purchase History to download your items
*Note: if the registration email does not arrive shortly after purchase, please check your spam folder. If you find the email in your spam folder please mark it as “Not Spam” to ensure future communication. If the email is nowhere to be found, please contact me and I will be glad to help.
Where to download an invoice?
To download an invoice, visit your Purchase History and click on “Generate Invoice” next to your purchased item.
Where can I learn more about the book?
Here are some places to learn more about our books:
- Digging Into WordPress
- .htaccess made easy
- The Tao of WordPress
- WordPress Themes In Depth
- Wizard’s SQL Recipes for WordPress
Where to find the changelog?
Here are links to the changelog for each book:
- Changelog for Digging Into WordPress
- Changelog for .htaccess made easy
- Changelog for The Tao of WordPress
- Changelog for WordPress Themes In Depth
- Changelog for Wizard’s SQL Recipes for WordPress
Can I share content from the book?
All of our books are single-user license. So sharing books is not allowed. If you want to share a code snippet or short excerpt from any book, please include a credit link back to the book homepage. If any questions about this, or for special requests, please reach us via our contact form.
Where to report errata?
If you find any errors in the book, broken links, or anything you think would help to improve the content, please report it via our contact form. Please include the name of the book and page number(s), if applicable.
What is Monzilla Media?
Monzilla Media is the name of the business that owns Perishable Press Books. If you have made any payment via credit card, your bank statement will show the purchase description as one of the following (depending on purchase website and payment method):
PERISHABLE PRESS BOOKS
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and we’ll try to help asap. Thank you.